I am grateful for ... dare I say it ... admitting this might be a nesting instinct.
I am grateful for tomorrow's plans to tell Emma and Eden the good news ... having no gimmicks, just facts and excitement, but knowing it will come out as it was meant to.
I am grateful to be only a calendar flip away.
I am grateful for realities, fears, emotions, sadness, fear, worry, fear, worry, fear, worry, happiness, happiness, happiness feelings which let me know I'm so close.
I am grateful to feel hopeful that it will work out (for everyone) exactly as it was meant to.
I am grateful for wonderful friends who are like family.
I am grateful for a long visit today with my two college roomies -- for extreme comfort, for our children playing together, for hardy mums and large pumpkins at a great price.
I am grateful for an experience which prepared me, broke me open, humbled me, softened me, strengthened me.
I am grateful for hearing Gary talking on the phone planning with a work related situation for when we are out of the country.
I am grateful for finding and seeing an unbelievable homeopathic practitioner right in Park Slope, for her intuition and knowledge and for the most in-depth "doctor" visit I have ever had in my life which ended with an acupuncture session based on our 1.5 hour health discussion.
I am grateful for her "seeing" my imbalance of energy and knowing exactly what needs to be done to bring me to a normal level going forward, especially for my growing family.
I am grateful for always seeking opportunities and assistance outside of the box.
I am grateful for company tomorrow forcing me to clean, clean, clean!
I am grateful for my family of four - for all that I am, all that I have and all that is most certain to be.
I am grateful, in advance, for a healthy, attached, bonded, joyous family of five.
I am grateful for a tiny photo I ripped out of a magazine that will be my portable vision board for what might be ... I'm looking at it right now and my heart is smiling.
Here are some photos from 9.9.09 -- First day of school for Emma (Day 2 for Eden) and also my 37th birthday in which I made a very special wish for all that is most important to me.





1 comment:
Can't wait to hear about the excitement in your home when the girls learn that their dreams of a little brother are about to come true!
Post a Comment