Thursday, May 29, 2008

First of Many Missions Accomplished!



Gary's obviously on board!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph,
I am so proud of you and Gary. Wonderful pictures. It warms my heart to see you moving along.

Keep going...

Carolyn

4texans said...

Yay! I'd say you are definitely ahead of us!

Kjersten, Steve, Aitugan & Nurai said...

Congratulations to all four of you - well five of you actually! Keep making things happen. Take Care.

Catalina said...

Congratulations!!! This is a big step :). Good luck for the next ones.

Debbie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! One step closer!!!

Debbie

Stephanie and Gary said...

Thank you everyone -- I absolutely appreciate your support and encouragement. I am very grateful for my "blog family"!

Steph

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on this first big step and milestone! It is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! Keep checking things off the list and before you know it, you'll be on your way.
:-)

The Cook said...

congratulations on a big decision. Our lives have not been the same since we came home with our Kazakh princess last year. We are now expecting a bio boy in August...you never know where life is going to take you. We read a lot of the same blogs. I have a public blog www.2kaz4sophie.blogspot.com
I also have a private one which is updated more often you can e-mail me at murielcollison@hotmail.com if you want an invite. congrats again.

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!!

Regina said...

Hi Stephanie!

I am still catching up and wanted to stop by to say hello and thank you for all your encouraging comments and e-mails during our first trip.

I love the slideshow of your visit with the Baia family. So so so sweet! Thanks for the heads up about it.

I'm very glad to see that you are moving along in your process. There is no time to waste as I'm sure you've gathered from our latest experiences in Kaz.

All the best,
Regina

wilisons said...

Congratulations on taking your first official step to welcoming home your son.

A journey to Kaz is not for the faint of heart but the end results are SO well worth it. I have made this journey twice and if I ever win the lottery, I'll do it again :-)

Best of luck!
Shanna
Mom to Tamar 5 from Pavlodar
and Libby 19 months from Semey

p.s. If you are considering bringing your girls along, I kept a yahoo group about my trip, alone, with Tamar.

Monica said...

Great to see you taking these steps forward! So are you totally decided on Kaz?

Looking forward to following your journey.